A couple of thoughts on what we value in this life…dont worry i am not going to go all cod-philosophy on you. No, its just that I have had a few days where things have shifted and changed including health, wealth and future plans. Just minor, inconsequential stuff like that.
It has made me wonder at whether I value the right things in my life? We all navel gaze periodically i suppose. I had a big think recently and here’s my new list…what’s yours?
- having a purpose or challenge to guide me
- the responsibility of bringing up my boys well
- the importance of making the best of having Parkinsons
- the finite resource of time – it is so precious
- the priceless element of energy, physical and mental – to be preserved and used carefully and strategically
- my close friends and family