ive been absent for a while, not in spirit but in keyboard dexterity. I e been so busy that all my energy has been used up by the end of the day so I can’t even tap a quick post out. But, I have done SO SO SO much….just listen…
- opened my art space for emerging (for which read skint) artists;
- held 3 shows;
- Rented out 90% of the studio space;
- designed and completed my son’s school yearbook (it’s at the printer now….I can’t wait to see it)
- prepared for and appeared on an art based TV competion; and
- prepared for and just filmed an appearance on a general knowledge quiz show that is very famous and very cool….and I did not embarrass myself with a low sad score. I got a good score and can confirm I did not come last.
- Got recognition for my artwork from unrelated third parties i.e. Not family
- got an A for my university work this semester…yay!
and the boys and I are busy prepping for a trip around Europe on interrail. We go in about 2 weeks. That’s an adventure!
So, please know that my abscence has been due to activity rather than torpor – I may be whacked but I’m not beaten. Ever.
Leave a Reply